4% SAVINGS EXAMPLE
HOME PRICE: $300,000:
COMMISSION AT 4% = 12,000
YOU SAVE $ 6,000
Your property listing is inputed into the MLS and then goes out to hundreds of internet sites that drive buyers to view your home. We then network with local agents to make them aware of your lisiting. Selling your home quickly and making you the most profit are our two key areas of focus. Here’s how we do it: Active Marketing rather than Passive Marketing Most Realtors engage in passive marketing rather than active marketing. In other words, they put a sign in the yard, put your house on the MLS, and then wait by the phone for people to call. That does not sell homes. We work hard to actively market your home. We have a specific plan of action with the focus of aggressively seeking out buyers, bringing them through your home, and then working to close them on buying your home. Sitting by the phone is no way to sell a home! “Owning the Internet!” Nearly 9 out of 10 homebuyers utilize the Internet in their search for a new home. Unfortunately, many Realtors today are behind the times when it comes to marketing through the Internet. To market in today’s culture, we must “own the Internet!” Here’s how we do it: If you are looking for the best real estate brokerage in Western North Carolina, you have come to the right place! And if you are looking for the best real estate services in the Asheville region, your search is over!
- Uploaded to the MLS
- Placement on every major real estate website in the Western North Carolina. Nationally and Internationally
- I will take 24 digital photos to show-case your property visually.
- Mass-email campaigns to drive traffic to your listing online. Our software allows us to generate emails that fly under the radar of spam-deterring software.
- I will design a custom flyer and email PDF for you to print .
- Premium graphic design and multi-media presentations of your home on the web.
- High profile on the Multiple Listing Service of Western North Carolina area.
- Direct phone call campaign to alert power Realtors in the Western North Carolina market about your listing.
- Lead qualification that will match the right buyers for your home.
- Follow-up after every showing in order to work to solicit a purchase contract and close the sale.
- Premium yard sign, Lockbox and directionals.
- Open Houses at agents discretion
- Reverse prospecting to match your home with buyers who have made MLS inquiries seeking properties with the same characteristics as yours.
- Staging advice/input
- Outstanding communication
Contact Us Right Now!